We want more eggs We want more eggs

Sweet

I love the melody for this!

Oceans Of Oil - Sonic Remix Oceans Of Oil - Sonic Remix

Needs to be more exciting

Sonic is all about speed and excitement, but this mix is gonna put me to sleep!

BallinFatty responds:

have a good nap then!!

_-={Dark Skies}=-_ _-={Dark Skies}=-_

Cool Song

The only issue real issue I had with it was that the choir doesn't sound very realistic to me. I think the reason for this is that the melodies and the way the choirs were singing aren't like real choir melodies. If you don't take into account for the choir would be interacting with the notes, then the choir wont be perfectly realistic. :0

Around The Castle Around The Castle

Cool

Nice, but it sounds a little more like "Around the space fortress" than "around the castle." ^_^

No Time (Part 1) No Time (Part 1)

nice

It's cool but you kind of hover on the same chords for a long time. Switching it up a little could make it more interesting.

Ken's Theme RMX Ken's Theme RMX

O.K.

It's kind of like an ocean of static with that synth, but the drum and bass instruments were good.

DJ-HappyFace responds:

Ok....?

I still don't see what you guys are talking about...

the lead is a mixture between a Gold Saw and A Square Wave. The rhythm instrument is also a saw, so yes there is going to be lots of resonance... That's the point... Can you still make out the different parts of the song? Yes, you can, so I have no idea what you are complaining about...

Those Chosen By The Planet '09 Those Chosen By The Planet '09

Cool

It has a really medieval quality. I agree with the first guy that higher quality samples could give your song a more realistic sound.

SSJ3-Goku4567 responds:

Yeah, I agree with him too, but if you think back to my previous take on this, you can hear the improvements. Thank you for your review, Alexander!

Dead in minutes(wip progress2) Dead in minutes(wip progress2)

Awesome

This song is kick ass, but I think if you had some higher quality samples it would be way better.

sonicxtreme responds:

thnks...ill see wut i can do....its still a wip

Are You Trippin'? Are You Trippin'?

Sweet

A times its a little slow, but its still a great composition with a neat image.

jUMPYm4X responds:

thank you.

Solus- Elevated Solus- Elevated

Sweet

It took a while to build up but it turned out great!

SolusLunes responds: